SCRUM Study Certification Exams
SCRUMstudy’s online live proctored exams allow you to take your certification exams from the comfort of your home using a webcam and a reliable internet connection. All exams will be proctored live and videos of the exams will be recorded and reviewed by the SCRUMstudy team. When suspected violations occur, appropriate procedures are in place to protect the integrity of the exam process.
– Please note that this is a proctored exam, so you must have a webcam in working condition or you will not be
able to take the test. The webcam will remain on during the test, and the video of your exam will be
captured throughout the test.
– A working headphone or system microphone to connect to the audio conference.
– This test works with latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or other popular browsers.
Ensure that you have the latest version.
Exam Registering Process
– Go to www.scrumstudy.com to register and schedule your two hour proctored exam.
– The SCRUMstudy LMS will verify your application and confirm the exam date & time.
– Upon successful completion of the exam you will receive:
– An online certificate
– A listing in the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
– A physical certificate and a lapel pin in the mail
– If unable to pass the exam on the first try, you can schedule up to two free retakes.
To maintain the certification status, Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 2 years.