IT & NIST Cybersecurity Enterprise Training Curriculum
Today, due to the ever changing threat landscape created by Mobile Computing, Cloud, the Internet of Things (IoT) and a very sophisticated network of threat actors (i.e., the bad guys) enterprises need to build a workforce capable of engineering, maintaining and improving the IT & Cybersecurity frameworks and methodologies to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyber-attacks.
itSM Solutions NISTCSF.COM is a global consortium of academic, government and industry thought leaders working together to create a role-based IT and Cybersecurity training curriculum that teaches organizations the knowledge, skills and abilities to operationalize the frameworks and methodologies created by the National Institute of Standards & Technologies (NIST) and other internationally recognized institutes and organizations. The consortium’s goal is to create curriculum that will enable an affordable and scalable way to train today’s IT and NIST Cybersecurity workforce.
IT & NIST Cybersecurity Role-Based Curriculum Catalog
itSM Solutions NISTCSF.COM role-based curriculum solutions enables enterprises to build a workforce capable of operationalizing, maintaining and improving IT & NIST Cybersecurity best practice frameworks and methodologies across an enterprise and its supply chain.
Note: Items in RED are in the planning or development stage
NISTCSF.COM Curriculum Benefits Include:
- 100% Online Using Video and Digital Book Content (print books available upon request)
- 100% Priced Right (no student left behind)
- Role Based Training – With a focus on Engineering, Operations, Specialty Role & Risk Management professionals
- Learning Management System (LMS) Student Mentoring & Monitoring Services to ensure successful training & business outcomes
- Instructor Led Delivery or Review Sessions can be added to any program if required
- Enterprise Mentoring Planning and Launch Services
- Partner Sales & Marketing Planning and Launch Services
- New Curriculum Planning and Development Services
NISTCSF.COM enables students to become Trained, Skilled & Certified in the following IT and Cybersecurity practice areas:
- Cybersecurity Management (NIST)
- Cyber Resilience Management (RESILIA)
- IT Service Management (ITIL)
- IT Governance Management (COBIT)
- IT Project Management (PMI, PRINCE2)
- DEVOPS & DEVSECOPS
- Cloud Management (AMAZON, AZURE)
- Enterprise Digital Transformation Management (IDT)
- Enterprise AGILITY Management (AGILEshift)
- Enterprise RISK Management (FAIR)
- Cybersecurity Workforce Development (NICE)
- Cloud Security (CSA)
- Information Security (CompTIA etc.)
- Secure Coding (Security Innovations)
- Software Development (C, Java etc.)
- Network Engineering (CompTIA etc)
- Microsoft Office (Office 365 etc.)
- Business Skills (Accounting, Legal etc.)
Our UMass Lowell NIST Cybersecurity Framework certification training programs (NCSF-CFM) were recently recognized in the National CyberWatch Center 2018 Innovations in Cybersecurity Education magazine.
NISTCSF.COM Workforce Development Mentoring Program
NISTCSF.COM’s enterprise mentoring program is a five phase approach to organizational change based on the key principles outlined in Kotter’s eight step change process for organizational transformation.
The mentoring program provides enterprises with a structured model on how to profile the knowledge and skills base of their IT & Cybersecurity workforce and then map that profile to a series of role based training programs designed to create a workforce capable of engineering, maintaining and improving the IT & NIST Cybersecurity frameworks and methodologies to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyber-attacks.
This easy to use model helps organizations get the right training to the right person at the right time by identifying and justifying anticipated IT & Cybersecurity training needs. The NISTCSF program ensures a successful outcome for both the student and employer.
The five phases of the NISTCSF.COM program are:
Executive Training programs are designed to help executives:
- Understand the benefits of adopting an IT & NIST Cybersecurity best practice program
- Understand the value of Organization Digital Readiness
- Secure funding for the IT & NIST Cybersecurity program
- Select a leadership team to drive and continually improve the IT & NIST Cybersecurity program
Leadership Training programs are designed to help leadership team acquire a systemic structure for thinking and planning and the skills to:
- Become thought leaders for the IT & NIST Cybersecurity program
- Understand the value of Digital Readiness
- Perform the Assessment to identify and document IT & NIST Cybersecurity Gaps
- Organize and Condition the enterprise for IT & NIST Cybersecurity
Enterprise Readiness Training is designed to help business stakeholders and supply chain partners:
- Understand the IT & NIST Cybersecurity program and its value to the organization in terms of improving the quality, risk and security of an enterprise digital service portfolio
- Understand the value of Digital Readiness
Practitioner Training is designed to help IT and NIST Cybersecurity practitioners acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Plan, Design, Implement, Operate and Improve an IT & NIST Cybersecurity program
HR Training – HR training’s enable HR departments to:
- Establish policies and procedures for training new employees
- Identify career pathways for existing IT & Cybersecurity practitioners.
NISTCSF.COM Curriculum Consortium Partners
Click here to learn more about becoming a partner or author
The following companies have come together to provide the operational infrastructure to support the NISTCSF.COM curriculum consortium.
NISTCSF.COM has partnered with academic and private institutions to deliver the NISTCSF.COM assessment and workforce development programs. Inaugural partners include New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, LRS Education Services, University of West Florida, Bryant University, GRC Sphere and Babbage Simmel.
Print and Digital Book Distribution
NISTCSF.COM has partnered with Arvato Training & Education Services a global eCommerce platform an integrated eReader application which delivers print and digital book versions of the NISTCSF.COM curricula to students anywhere in the world. Arvato is currently the exclusive delivery partner for Microsoft training and consulting education solutions worldwide.
NISTCSF.COM has partnered with leading Assessment, Learning Management and Simulation platform company’s to deliver affordable training solutions for today’s cyber enterprise. Inaugural partners include Career Academy and CyberSaint.
NISTCSF.COM’s inaugural program NIST Cybersecurity Framework – Controls Factory Model™ (NCSF-CFM), was built in partnership with UMass Lowell (UML) a NSA/DHS National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Research (CAE-R). NISTCSF.COM has since formed strategic partnerships with Axelos creator of the ITIL®, RESILIA® and PRINCE2 frameworks & methodologies, ISACA creator of the COBIT framework, The Institute for Digital Transformation creator of the Digital Enterprise Readiness Framework (DERF) and other academic and private industry partners to build out the rest of the NISTCSF.COM portfolio.
NISTCSF.COM has partnered with itSM Solutions to create assessment, remediation, certification and simulation training solutions for today’s cyber enterprise
NISTCSF.COM has partnered with Acquiros and APMG for content accreditation and exam delivery services
Copyright © 2017 itSM Solutions LLC