DxCERTS℠ – Cybersecurity Curriculum Consortium
Today, due to the ever changing threat landscape created by Digital Transformation (DX) programs (IoT, Mobile, Cloud etc.) and a very sophisticated network of threat actors (i.e., the bad guys) enterprises need to build a workforce capable of identifying, protecting, detecting, responding and recovering from cyber-attacks.
DxCERTS is a global consortium of academic, government and industry thought leaders working together to create Digital Transformation (DX) Training Curriculum based on the frameworks, methodologies and technologies outlined in the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technologies) and NICE (National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education) IT, cybersecurity and risk management frameworks.
DxCERTS focus is to create white label training curriculum and train-the-trainer services that will enable training institutions of all types (K-12, Higher Education, Training Companies & Enterprise Learning & Development) to offer the DxCERTS NIST/NICE cybersecurity training curriculum as part of its existing academic and continuing education classroom, virtual, blended learning or self-paced e-learning programs.
DxCERTS NIST & NICE Cybersecurity Training Curriculum
DxCERTS white label training curriculum and train-the-trainer services enable training institutions of all types (K-12, Higher Education, Training Companies & Enterprise Learning & Development) to offer the DxCERTS NIST/NICE cybersecurity training curriculum as part of its existing academic and continuing education classroom, virtual, blended learning or self-paced e-learning programs. The DxCERTS curriculum includes eight NIST/NICE IT & Cybersecurity career pathway programs plus one Business Soft Skill track which are aligned to the frameworks, methodologies and technologies being adopted and operationalized by enterprises across the globe.
DxCERTS Curriculum Benefits
Listed below are the eight reasons your training institution should partner with itSM Solutions for its DxCERTS cybersecurity curriculum program.
- DxCERTS was specifically designed to meet the curriculum and student management needs of today’s training organizations (K-12, Higher Ed, Enterprise L&D etc.)
- DxCERTS career pathway programs are aligned with the industry leading IT & Cybersecurity frameworks being operationalized by enterprises across the globe
- DxCERTS flexible licensing model provides enterprises of any size the ability to offer training to all of its IT & NIST Cybersecurity workforce.
- DxCERTS flexible delivery options enable the program to be adapted to any organizational structure and training schedule
- DxCERTS online Student Monitoring, Mentoring & Reporting platform ensures a successful outcome for both the student and employer
- DxCERTS online Train-the Trainer program enables resellers to quickly stand-up its own delivery and mentoring force.
- DxCERTS multi-year licenses enable individuals and enterprises to span the training over degree program years or enterprise budget cycles
- DxCERTS procurement options include Credit Card, Purchase Order, HR Continuing Education Funds, State of Federal Workforce Development Grant Programs
Click here to learn more about becoming a partner or author
The following companies have come together to provide the operational infrastructure to support the DxCERTS curriculum consortium.
itSM Solutions has partnered with academic and private institutions to deliver the DxCERTS assessment and workforce development programs. Inaugural partners include New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, LRS Education Services, University of West Florida, Bryant University, GRC Sphere and Babbage Simmel.
Print and Digital Book Distribution
itSM Solutions has partnered with Arvato Training & Education Services a global eCommerce platform an integrated eReader application which delivers print and digital book versions of the DxCERTS curricula to students anywhere in the world. Arvato is currently the exclusive delivery partner for Microsoft training and consulting education solutions worldwide.
itSM Solutions has partnered with leading Assessment, Learning Management and Simulation platform company’s to deliver affordable training solutions for today’s cyber enterprise. Inaugural partners include Career Academy and CyberSaint.
DxCERTS inaugural program NIST Cybersecurity Framework – Controls Factory Model™ (NCSF-CFM), was built in partnership with UMass Lowell (UML) a NSA/DHS National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Research (CAE-R). NISTCSF.COM has since formed strategic partnerships with Axelos creator of the ITIL®, RESILIA® and PRINCE2 frameworks & methodologies, ISACA creator of the COBIT framework, The Institute for Digital Transformation creator of the Digital Enterprise Readiness Framework (DERF) and other academic and private industry partners to build out the rest of the DxCERTS portfolio.
itSM Solutions is leading the authoring team creating the assessment, remediation, certification and simulation training solutions for today’s cyber enterprise
itSM Solutions has partnered with APMG for content accreditation and exam delivery services
Copyright © 2017 itSM Solutions LLC